Friday, January 22, 2010

My laptop advent 9315 case is broken. Are there compatible models that I can use their cases?

Hi, I鈥檝e bought an advent 9315 laptop. By the normal use, one of the two folding edge has been broken. I am thinking of changing the laptop case. I鈥榲e tried to find a case only on ebay and other websites but I did not find a case. I am thinking to try to find a compatible case.


Is there a compatible model with this laptop that I can use its case?My laptop advent 9315 case is broken. Are there compatible models that I can use their cases?
Oh my!! I think the exact same thing has happened to mine. It's the black folding edge that has come off, but with mine some of the metal bit that you can see is slightly come up, and now I am extremely worried because I'm not sure if they can push this done, and make it new again. I am just going to take it to pc world and see if they can change it around there. Sorry I wasn't able to give you a better answer, but I was actually looking for answers myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment