Friday, January 22, 2010

How does one get rid of the sweat and drool stains from pillow cases and pillows?

its like an oily, greasy stain...i use Tide detergent on my pillow cases and i don't wash my pillows.How does one get rid of the sweat and drool stains from pillow cases and pillows?
Soak pillowcases in OxyClean. I put stained items in a plastic bucket and let it sit for an hour or two then wash as normal.





That stuff is great!





I'm afraid there's no help for the pillows. You would need to put another case on them to protect them before they get stainedHow does one get rid of the sweat and drool stains from pillow cases and pillows?
you can prevent the in the future by wrapping your entire head in Saran Wrap
The shell man cracks me up...


How's about getting rid of the pillow to get rid of the stains.


Sounds like you need a new one, come on, they're cheap......

No comments:

Post a Comment