Monday, January 18, 2010

How do you clean your contact lens cases?

I don't want to use a strong soap that won't rinse away... What do you use?How do you clean your contact lens cases?
I use regular soap and water.How do you clean your contact lens cases?
I Use some solution. I dip it in lense carrier.


wtf u use soap? dont use it man.
I think that you are not supposed to use anything but hot water and then air dry the case,however I have gas permeable hard lenses and the case might be a little different than the soft contact lens case. so since I found my instructions on the back of the solutions container,maybe you could see if the instruction for cleaning the case is there for yours. :)


I don't think you are supposed to use any detergent or risk scratching the case with scrubbing.
dishwasher silverware basket
i use warm water and hand soap to
Drop it in a pot of boiling water for a minute, itll clean it and kill germs.
use distilled water its as close to the solution as you can get if not distilled water use bottled water thats just as good, dont contaminate the bottle water prior to use use it for that and that only
Throw them away?
I was advised to use this solution called clear care. you put your contacts in it a night and let them sit over nigh and it removes all the films and proteins and you can put your contacts directly in your eyes when done. YOU CAN NOT PUT THE SOLUTION DIRECTLY IN YOUR EYES. There is a specail vile that comes with the solutions that deactivates and makes it like regular solution. You can purchases it a walmart, walgreens and one of those kinda places
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment