Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do Australians feel about the Corby and the Bali 9 cases?

I was just wondering. I am not an Australian but I wonder what they think of their cases! I feel sorry for them some might be ececuted or spend 20 years to life in jail. Horrible!How do Australians feel about the Corby and the Bali 9 cases?
Outraged for Corby, but mainly because there was so much speculation surrounding it and I think the Bali 9 got what they deserved. Although, my view differs from that of the general public and I can't speak for all Australians :)How do Australians feel about the Corby and the Bali 9 cases?
I'm Australian and I don't really care, they should have looked into things before they went committing crimes overseas. The Bali 9 I really don't give a sh*t about, I mean they were smuggling heroin, that kills people. If Shapelle Corby really is innocent then I feel bad for her, but comes from a family of druggies so I am doubting it.


OK I'm not THAT heartless, I feel sorry for the FAMILIES of these people, it must be hell for them, but the accused should have been aware of the consequences.
As an Australian i honestly dont care what happens to them. If they were silly enough to try to smuggle drugs knowing it is Illegal then they deserve the punishment. The Bali 9 were caught with the drug on them.
I have always felt the the Corby lady was innocent but unfortunately the courts found her guilty.The Corby family are money hungry bastards,buthat doesn't make Shapelle guilty.


The Bali nine are guilty and some I fear will pay the ultimate penalty for their stupidity.They knew what they were doing and they knew the risks.It's absurd really,the mules cut was only ten grand.You can't even buy a good car for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment