Friday, January 22, 2010

What do you think of Vanguard gun cases?

I want to buy a breakdown case for my shotgun, and the Vanguard ones are looking pretty good. They have egg crate foam inside with some Velcro straps, and they look sturdy. My question is, is this a good case to store it in? Does anyone have one who could testify?What do you think of Vanguard gun cases?
Vanguard makes great Gun Cases. I'm up to 5 now I think. I have a Model GDS-6251-C that I carry my Belgium Browning Over-Under in when I travel. It measures 311/2'; x 13 3/8'; x 5';.


All of the Vanguard Cases have digital Locks + and additional Padlock hardware installed. They are all Airline Approved, so they are heavier made than most others. The heavy Velcro inner straps are great for holding your gun in place inside the case too.I've had this one about 5 years now and my Browning stays in it all the time even when stored long term inside my gun-safe. The linings are foam and designed to draw off any moisture, so long term storage will not damage your guns. I also store my Remington 700 Custom Long Range Match Rifles in two other Vanguard cases and they have been all over the U.S with me traveling to Matches and Competitions here in the U.S. %26amp; Canada.I would highly recommend these cases to anyone that is particular about protecting their guns, be they expensive firearms or your regular field guns.These are the best I've seen to date........
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment