Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If you had the magical ability to cure 10 cases cancer each year. How would you go about choosing the 10?

You are limited to only 10 people to save a year. It resets every January 1st (no rollovers). You can cure any form of cancer no matter how severe. How would you choose the to 10 to save? What kind of process would you employ?If you had the magical ability to cure 10 cases cancer each year. How would you go about choosing the 10?
First of all, wouldn't the world be perfect if we had magical powers? I would fix my mother 1st, then ask the only One who has the power to heal, to lead me to the ones who haven't fulfilled their purpose. After all, He has the ultimate final decision.If you had the magical ability to cure 10 cases cancer each year. How would you go about choosing the 10?
There is no cure for cancer. There will always be a small percentage that will die from the treatment. There is already a ';logical'; treatment out there other than chemotherapy, but it is illegal in the united states. They don't want there to be a cure. They want your money for those expensive treatments. Korea has developed a treatment using the 's' word, stem cells.
That would be hard. However, I would probably start with local people in my area. Sometimes, you will hear individuals here on the radio who are looking for a bone marrow donor, etc. I work with cancer patients, too....so I would start with them, the ones I see regularly.





However, if I did not work where I do, I would ask around my church, where I work, etc....and see if there was anyone who was terminally ill. It would mean more, I think, if I had a connection with that person (local or through friends), rather than just choosing from a hat.
i would first cure they people who had a family to take care of such as single pearents of probly 2 or more kids who if die would have orphan there kids then i geuss i would try to cure people who i believe to have a intresting futer in life. then i geuss the ones who just arent ready to go on
I don't know the process I would employ but what I know is that the 10 people I am going to choose are going to be from my family and close friends of course cause loosing some one close to you is what hurts hte most :)
First of all, I would go back in time (hey, I can cure cancer, why cant I time travel too?) and cure Randy Pausch from his Pancreatic Cancer...he was a real hero...Then I guess I would use the other nine to cure the first nine children with cancer that I see
Damn....Well, first I'd ask my friends too see if they had any relatives with terminal cancer, help them. Second I'd sell it too the highest bidder, provided that their cancer is terminal and can't be cured.
Start with people I know, then see how severe other cases are and work from there.
who needed it the most.
from youngest to oldest
whoevr is closest to dying and work my way backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment