Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What does the yellow sticker of an exclamation mark mean on CD cases?

A lot of stores that sells cd's has a circular yellow sticker with a white exclamation mark on it. What does this mean? There were hundreds of cd's, and it's been baffling me a long time. I'm sorry, I can't find any pictures of what I mean anywhere, so if you can help I really appreciate it.What does the yellow sticker of an exclamation mark mean on CD cases?
It might be different but years ago one of the big labels used to put that on albums that were at a reduced price, I think it was red, if memory serves I think it was CBS.What does the yellow sticker of an exclamation mark mean on CD cases?
it probably meant that they were on sale or something.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment