Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get really good iPod touch 2g cases in new zealand?

They don't seem to have any good ones here and the ones online only ship to US. If anyone is from NZ on here please let me know a good place to find cases!Does anyone know where I can get really good iPod touch 2g cases in new zealand?
A lot of the stores won't stock third party accessories for the iPod Touch 2G yet because it's pretty new on the market. However keep your eyes on JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Noel Leemings and shops like that.





Hope this helps!Does anyone know where I can get really good iPod touch 2g cases in new zealand?
you can go to bust buy or brookestone stores. you wont find one that says ';ipod touch'; on it but be creative. I found a hard drive sleeve in a brookestone store that fits my ipod like a glove
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=45691507

No comments:

Post a Comment