Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do I find a real estate lawyer that specializes in cases against condo associations or the like?

I need a lawyer so I can sue a condo association for negligence due to not repairing the roof and damaging the sale of the condo.How do I find a real estate lawyer that specializes in cases against condo associations or the like?
This is going to end up being very costly, and take a couple of years to settle. You would do well to make it a class action suit and spread the costs around.How do I find a real estate lawyer that specializes in cases against condo associations or the like?
what you want is a real estate lawyer that has experience in HOA or Condos it should not be that hard can always call your local bar to find lawyer who are certified in that area, but it will not be cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment