Friday, May 14, 2010

Why are there so many cases of stepdads molesting kids and the mothers ignoring it?

I've known people who were molested and abused by their stepfathers and their mothers usually didn't believe their kids or IGNORED them when they tried to talk to them about it... Why would anyone do this? What do you think causes these mothers to ignore their kids or deny these things? Why would they choose some guy over their kids?Why are there so many cases of stepdads molesting kids and the mothers ignoring it?
I don't know why it is, but there are all too many women out there who seem willing to sacrifice their own children just so they can have a man around the house.





I believe any woman who allows something like this to happen to her own children should receive just as much jail time as the men who commit the crime.Why are there so many cases of stepdads molesting kids and the mothers ignoring it?
The mothers are even more at fault, as it's their job to protect their kids, and they are not doing it. They ';love the sex their boyfriends give them, because them having sex with her PROVES that they love her(barf)';.





The mothers are pieces of crap that will spread their legs for anything that breathes. I do not care what the excuses are. Wild animals are willing to die to protect their young. Why is it wild animals care for their young more than human women do? The kids need to be taken from the mother.
The women usually have very low self esteem. They are afraid that this man may leave them and no other man will be interested, This is a world of couples and some women are very concerned that they could not cope alone.


Others were abused as children and don't really understand that this is not an expression of love but an abuse. They feel powerless and think that


a) this is not happening in their home


b) the child is telling them stories out of jealousy because they want mum to themselves


c) the man is not doing the child and real harm.





These are not necessarily bad women, certainly some are but my no means all. Sometimes it is easier to pretend it is not happening so you don't have to deal with it. Some times the women are jealous of the attention given to the child by the boyfriend.





This is not a simple thing, for anyone involved. Often there is more than one victim in the situation. I am not saying this is OK or that it is right but it is seldom black and white.
it's basic psychology. also the thought of 'it could never happen to me/us'





Mother's don't want to think of their spouses, the people they love and want to spend the rest of their lives with as horrible people.


People generally turn ';blind eyes' to anything they dont want to believe, dont want to see, dont know how to deal with, or dont understand.





They would rather think the kid is just trying to get attention (believe it or not, some kids do things like this JUST to get attention OR to get rid of this person they do not want in their lives), then believe that something horrible is happening right under their nose.





In situations like these, many children become scared due to threats or ashamed of themselves. If their parent does not believe them who will?
It is disgusting. I had a stepdad who was brilliant, he was much better than my own father, but the amount of cases that are similar to the one you have written about shocks me!





I honestly have no straight answer for this, other than the mothers are selfish and inhumane. I am a mum so I know how the maternal instinct feels, if I even had the slightest inkling that someone was harming my daughter there would be horrific consequences for them! It is difficult for me to comprehend why a mother would let it happen, I swear I spent about 3 nights crying about Baby P when he was all over the news.





Thank God there are more nice step fathers out there than there are bad.
I think the mother's are:





Afraid of retaliation from the abuser.





Attention about their lives from media/family/friends/work





And her dreams of a perfect family are shattered and she will have to start over with everything (possibly moving, changing jobs etc)





Those are the only reasons I can think of, but no matter how public the matter became - if it were one of my children - I would fight to the death and get the ****** put in jail or worse.
I have asked myself this so many times, I still don't understand their thinking from a psychological standpoint.. I get so angry when I hear these stories on the news these selfish, co-dependant, dumbasses almost make me ashamed to be female.
there dumbasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment