Friday, May 14, 2010

Remember the white guy who shot the two Black robbers. What was the cases verdict?

It happened in Texas last year. He called the police and was told by the dispatcher to wait! But he didn't and you can hear the shots on the audio tape.Remember the white guy who shot the two Black robbers. What was the cases verdict?
Here is the story about the case, but I don't know what happened to him, I will try to find out for you.





http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/k鈥?/a>





This a tape of the 911 call.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uf0beXPY鈥?/a>Remember the white guy who shot the two Black robbers. What was the cases verdict?
I'm not sure you will get this but this was actually answered on Anderson Cooper 360 on June 30, 2008 during the 10pm eastern airing. You can get the transcript from CNN.com. I'm watching it right now when I find out I will post it here.

Report Abuse



I don't know,but i hope he is acquitted.What was he supposed to do,wait around to see if they shot him first?Society is better off without thieving scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment