Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know any good cases for my 2nd generation iPod Touch?

I recently bought a 2nd generation iPod Touch and I am looking to buy a good case for it. I am also looking for some good noise-canceling EARBUDS (NOT HEADPHONES) that stay put in your ear, unlike the Apple earbuds that come with the iPod.Does anyone know any good cases for my 2nd generation iPod Touch?
Just go to your near BestBuy or Future Shop store for a good earbud. In my opinion, two cases you cant go wrong with is incase slider and Rebel Touch. Theyre both very stylish and yet very protective. For a better deal, get Rebel Touch. You have to buy it online, but it comes with every little thing like screen protectors, movie stand, dock adapter, and more. The incase can get a little pricey for just the case. But either way you're going to get a nice case.





Hope this helps! :DDoes anyone know any good cases for my 2nd generation iPod Touch?
go to best buy. They have the cases and the ear buds that actually go in your ear, the ones with the nubs rather than the little ones that fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment