Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can I keep cases of soda outside to keep them cold?

It is about 20 degrees outside. We are having a party- can I keep the soda outside for a while to keep cold until the party?Can I keep cases of soda outside to keep them cold?
If it's in a 24 pack you can leave it out about 4 or 5 hours until it freezes.Can I keep cases of soda outside to keep them cold?
yes but they might freeze
Yes, I have done that several times. Just be sure not to let them freeze.
Yes; you might want to put them close to the house so that they don't actually freeze and burst. Enjoy!
Yes, they get super good and cold like that! They will be nice and icy when the party starts! Have fun!
You can do if you have'nt a fridge...but be careful if you put a crate of whisky out with them or they might abscond.
Definitely! And it frees up room in the fridge for the food. I've done this many many times when I lived in the midwest. We'd just plop our cases in the snow outside the back door.





(Just don't forget about them!)
i know a lot of people who do but they can freeze up
I often keep my beer outside in order to free up space in the fridge. The only drawback is the chance that it might freeze. Keep an eye on it and your sodas will be ';naturally chilled';.
yes but wouldnt leave it out to long it will explode left soda in my car once while i was at work and it exploded
Yeah. My dad does it in the winter when it's between 18 and 40 because the air outside keeps the pop cold and when it gets below freezing, there is ice in the can because the pop freezes, so don't keep it out too long, but it is alright to keep pop outside. Plus, it takes up less room in the fridge for other stuff.
yes u can. but might have to check on them from time to time. then do like to freeze and pop and u will have one heck of a mess then. but u should be fine only a couple of hrs. away from it and i feel sure u will be eating and all that before and doing. just dont forget to bring them in when the party is over.
thats a really good idea i'm going to do the same thing :)
Sure, why not? Not for too long, though - or it might freeze.
yea but it will be stupid
Yes.
Of course, I do it all the time. Have fun!
yea
yea, just check on them every couple hours cause they'll freeze and burst!!

No comments:

Post a Comment