Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many cases of mad cow disease have resulted from dining out in New Zealand?

Serious answers only, please.How many cases of mad cow disease have resulted from dining out in New Zealand?
2...and here's what happened. As you know, being my roommate here in New Zealand, we went drinking at the Sonic that serves alcohol. Well after I walked you home, I met up with these crazy lord of the Rings fans, and we did what every wild child does here. We went cow tipping. Man did I piss those two cows off. Oh, sorry about your shoes. I borrowed them and didn't have time to clean them off *kisses*How many cases of mad cow disease have resulted from dining out in New Zealand?
well he obviously has issues being serious

Report Abuse



It is difficult to say whether it is due to dining out. But there are two or three cases per year in NZ.
Serious: Mad cow has the same symptoms as Alzheimer's disease. There are probably A LOT of cases of mad cow around the world that simply get passed off as Alzheimer's. The doctors don't want to check and see if it's mad cow or Alzheimer's because if it is mad cow it will contaminate their instruments. In America we test (I believe) about 0.1% of the cows that are eaten and have found (If I recall correctly) two infected cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment