Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a web site where I can find real and intellectual property law cases?

I have an assignment where I need to write two briefs from two separate cases. One that deals with real property and one intellectual property. I am wondering if there is web site where I can read cases pertaining to the above mentioned cases. Thanks.Is there a web site where I can find real and intellectual property law cases?
For physical property cases, this site might interest you:


http://www.garretwilson.com/education/in鈥?/a>


It would probably only take a short internet search to find the full text of the cases you want to brief. I haven't looked through the whole page, but I don't think this includes any IP cases.





For intellectual property, perhaps you could look here:


http://www.ladas.com/Patents/USPatentHis鈥?/a>


This is a discussion of patent law, and prominent cases are placed in bold text. Again, an internet search will likely turn up the full text for many.





Hope this helps.Is there a web site where I can find real and intellectual property law cases?
westlaw.com, lexisnexis.com, findlaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment