Thursday, May 13, 2010

There are cases of type A influenza going around Australia at the moment. Should i immunise my 2 yr old?

Is there anyone out there who knows if the flu vac is ok to give to young children? There are a lot of cases of type A flu going around and some young children have died as a result of it. What would you do?


I've heard the vaccine is poisonous and can cause Alzheimer's in later life.There are cases of type A influenza going around Australia at the moment. Should i immunise my 2 yr old?
ASK A DOCTOR!There are cases of type A influenza going around Australia at the moment. Should i immunise my 2 yr old?
Hello,


Im not sure if the flu vaccination is poisonous this doesnt sound accurate, however my 3.5year old was given the flu vac last week by our family GP. My little 2yr old son was diagnosed with Type A influenza and was hospitalised due to an onset of a febral convulsion brought on by high temp. He has since recovered well, but the rest of the family has caught the flu.





When I asked the doctor if he would immunise my son he said he was still too young but felt that my daughter was old enough and she was currently well at that stage whereas my son wasnt as he was beginning to show signs of been unwell. Since getting the vac my daughter has only displayed very mild signs of the flu whereas the rest of the family including my son have had a full blown flu.





Unfortnately, I couldnt answer your question but I hope that the information that I have provided may help you in some way.


regards
  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment