Friday, May 14, 2010

Where do I buy drum cases and what kind do I buy?

My boyfriend just bought really nice C%26amp;C drums - everything but a snare and cymbals. I want to buy him drum cases - where can I look online and what are the best kind? How much can I expect to pay, and are there any that are (not the best) but pretty good quality for less money?


Thanks.Where do I buy drum cases and what kind do I buy?
your basic cases are going to either be hard or soft. its pretty much exactly what it sounds like. hard cases will be more expensive in general, but will provide better protection. In my opinion, unless your bf is going to be doing a lot of travelling and gigs with his drums, the hard cases are probably unnecessary. I would go with soft cases myself, as they are easier to store and cheaper and will protect the drums against scratches and dings.Where do I buy drum cases and what kind do I buy?
Please look drum cases at Amazon.





http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1226329841/r鈥?/a>





Hope this help.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment