Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I use old contact cases? Or what should I do with them?

I've worn contacts since 3rd grade. Recently, the brand of contact solution that I use has been packing contact cases in with the solution. So, I have TONS of contact cases in my bathroom closet. What do I do with them? Should I throw them away, recycle them? Or are there any other creative uses out there?


Thanks!How can I use old contact cases? Or what should I do with them?
If you have extra sell them to people for like 25cents,50 or 1 dollar. you can make some money then you wont have so many.How can I use old contact cases? Or what should I do with them?
LOL... I love this question... I think there are only two creative ways to use those contact cases.


1. Use it to hold your coins


2. Keep mints in them so you don't have crushed mints in your purse








The only other way to use the contact cases is to hold contacts! That's about it...
If they are clean, you can take them into school and give them away to friends (who maybe don't use that brand of solution). They might have a re-cycle number on the bottom, if so, they can be recycled assuming they accept that kind of plastic where you live.
LOL, a contact case may also make a great water/food dish if you have a very miniature...gerbil ?

No comments:

Post a Comment