Friday, May 14, 2010

What is your guess about th percentage of time police testimony in a criminal cases contain lies?

I think OJ was found not guilty because the defense caught the police telling lies. I've run across this with other cases too. I'm wondering if everyone thinks the police lie all the time or if mots think they tell the truth most of the time or if everyone thinks they tell the truth all the time and think I'm wrong.What is your guess about th percentage of time police testimony in a criminal cases contain lies?
1. I think the police rarely lie in court, unless they are on trial themselves.. They are trained to spew facts.





2. I think O.J.'s defense attorneys used trick tactics to make it appear that the police were lying. Remember, this was the best defense team money could buy, and he paid them to tie up the court and confuse the jury into an acquittal.What is your guess about th percentage of time police testimony in a criminal cases contain lies?
i thing the police tell the thruth but when they fail to tell the whole truth on matters that relate to every one in my opion i would say most of them lie about.60. percent to get an indicement that is my opion have saw this done by them on poor people as well i also have worked in legal places as well ? based on fact/
50 percent of the time
Most police officers lie, especially in hearings where they are not sworn in such as traffic citations. Unfortunately they almost always call in a backup so its their word x2 or 3 against your one.


85-90%
Sadly, about 50% of the time.
I think 20% of the time knowingly, and 40% unknowing


OJ was guilty and they wanted to do what they had to do to convict him. I dont agree with what they did.. just was it..

No comments:

Post a Comment