Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need examples of leadership qualities and a few cases where I can compare good leaders to bad leaders ?

For my school project, I'm creating a 10 minute presentation on leadership. I thought that I could start by reviewing leadership qualities and then give some examples of people that have those leadership qualities and were good leaders and people who weren't and why they were such ineffective leaders. If you have any suggestions and a list of leadership qualities in general that would be awesome.I need examples of leadership qualities and a few cases where I can compare good leaders to bad leaders ?
I think on this question from a business perspective. A good manager is someone who has worked on the floor/field and can have a comprehensive perspective on the business.


Humility and education I think are essential.


You can't lead well if you have never followed.





Guts. You need to keep the big picture in mind and not be afraid to make changes necessary even if it means loosing some of your support/friends.





A poor manager is one that cannot fire the incompetent worker because of personal association.





Good luck with your paper. : )I need examples of leadership qualities and a few cases where I can compare good leaders to bad leaders ?
Look at the news (web site 1. below) from Zimbabwe and assess the effects of Robert Mugabe's leadership.


Then assess him according to the qualities in web site 2

No comments:

Post a Comment