Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many confirmed cases of swine flu are there in the county you live in?

Is 67 a lot for one county?





I'm not worried, just bored %26amp; curious. Simple question. Thanks.How many confirmed cases of swine flu are there in the county you live in?
One confirmed, one probable, and one suspected. That's what I heard on the news the other day. We're in NE Ohio.How many confirmed cases of swine flu are there in the county you live in?
in Minnesota from what Ive heard and read, theres under 10, and that was last week. Havent checked recently though. And Im not to worried about it.





Update: i was WAY way off on how many in MN, just checked the CDC website';link below'; for how many confirmed in the state. Its alot higher then I thought. Scroll down about 3/4 of the way down and it has a state list of how many confirmed in the state and deaths as well. Plus it gets updated every friday in the am.





http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/update.htm
mines 160+ and the govt still treat it as Normal and not to travel to ';affected'; countries. dumbass govt.





im from Singapore
I couldn't find how many cases are in my county, but according to the CDC website there are 81 cases in Mississippi.
227 reported cases in NSW, Australia.
None in my county. The last I heard the closest confirmed case is still about a 45 min drive from here.
ahhh Danny said that if your country only has 70 people that make up your population then 67 would seem to be way above what is safe or normal...
Just my county?





Umm last I heard it was 25 or something. That still seems like a lot to me.
Just one case.

No comments:

Post a Comment